Hotel Tiffany is a boutique hotel with 30 rooms just 50m from the Central Station metro stop. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood in the center of Copenhagen with genuine Vesterbro style, cultural offerings and close to the city’s many great cafes, restaurants, shops and attractions. There is access to a green courtyard with a playground and the possibility of smoking outside. We make an extra effort to protect the environment. Climate-friendly power delivered via wind turbine energy.
- Free Wi-Fi via fiber network throughout the hotel.
- Internet cafe at reception with free coffee, tea, ice water and maybe even a cooking during opening hours.
- Meeting room with room for 4 people.
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check-out 11am.
- Access to the hotel all day and night with an electronic key card.
- Please note that the reception is open from 8am to 8pm.
- Quick check-out, since payment is due upon arrival.
- Please remember that there is a charge for paying with credit card.
- Breakfast can be purchased through our homepage or on arrival and consists of Nespresso coffee, tea, juice, rolls, danish, butter, jam, cheeses and fruit.
- We do the dishes!
- Beer, water, wine, sweets and extra Nespresso coffee can be bought at the vending machine in the reception.
- Hotel Tiffany is only 15 minutes from Copenhagen Airport and within walking distance of the main train station “København Hovedbanegård”, “Strøget” and Tivoli.
- The Metro Station “København H” is only 150 feet from the hotel
- Parking on the street (pay pr hour) or parking in a nearby parking house approx. 490 feet from the hotel.
- Free electric car charging when parking space is available. (Cee connector).
OUR GUESTS SAY
Very clean room, comfortable bed, great continental breakfast and good shower. All in all a very good hotel.
Easily accessed, the staff are helping and professional, a clean room, has a convenient desk which I used to work with my laptop.
Lovely breakfast, fruits, juice and cheese were supplied in time. Perfect location.
We made an error with our booking and the staff were helpful and accommodating. Staff offered good advice for dining experiences in the Meatpacking area which we loved. Beds were firm. The breakfast items changed a little from day to day to keep it interesting. Good gluten free substitutes were supplied and always remembered. Quality fittings were nice to enjoy.
A charming boutique hotel very well presented and very homely. Friendly staff and in a great location in a quieter area but within easy reach of main attractions (15 minute walk to most things). My daughter and I loved the breakfast – a lovely personal touch. Would definitely stay again and would highly recommend.
Book a room on our own website and receive a complimentary welcome gift on arrival. Assortment may vary.