With its 30 rooms, Hotel Tiffany is located in a quiet neighborhood in the center of Copenhagen with ambiance, genuine Vesterbro style, cultural offerings and close to the city’s many great restaurants, shops and attractions. There is access to the courtyard with a playground and the possibility of smoking outside.
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check-out 11am.
- Free Wi-Fi via fiber network throughout the hotel.
- Internet cafe at reception with free coffee, tea and ice water.
- Meeting room with room for 4 people.
- Beer, water, wine, candy and extra Nespresso coffee can be bought at the reception.
- Quick check-out, since payment is due upon arrival.
- Please remember that there is a charge for paying with credit card.
- Please note that the reception close at 11.30pm.
- You have access to the hotel all day and night with our electronic key card.
- Breakfast is delivered in the room and included in the price.
- You decide when you want to enjoy it in the room.
- We do the dishes.
- Nespresso coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, freshly baked bread, butter, marmalade, pâté, cheese and fruit is delivered to the room everyday.
- Freshly baked bread is delivered every morning from 7.30am at the room door.
- Hotel Tiffany is only 15 minutes from Copenhagen Airport and within walking distance of the main train station “København Hovedbanegård”, “Strøget” and Tivoli.
- Metro station (København Hovedbanegård). Distance approx. 50m. (From around 1/8-2019)
- Free electric car charging when parking space is available. (Type 2 connector).
- Parking on the street (pay pr hour) or parking in nearby parking house approx. 150m from the hotel.
OUR GUESTS SAY
Very clean room, comfortable bed, great continental breakfast and good shower. All in all a very good hotel.
Easily accessed, the staff are helping and professional, a clean room, has a convenient desk which I used to work with my laptop.
Lovely breakfast, fruits, juice and cheese were supplied in time. Perfect location.
We made an error with our booking and the staff were helpful and accommodating. Staff offered good advice for dining experiences in the Meatpacking area which we loved. Beds were firm. The breakfast items changed a little from day to day to keep it interesting. Good gluten free substitutes were supplied and always remembered. Quality fittings were nice to enjoy.
A charming boutique hotel very well presented and very homely. Friendly staff and in a great location in a quieter area but within easy reach of main attractions (15 minute walk to most things). My daughter and I loved the breakfast – a lovely personal touch. Would definitely stay again and would highly recommend.
Book a room on our own website and receive a complimentary welcome pack on arrival.